COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Xenoss collects information to provide better services to its users and to better understand the visitors to its websites and what content is of interest to them. Xenoss collects information in the following ways:
â€˘ information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, title, country) for the purpose of submitting a form on the website. Information we have obtained about you from publicly available sources such as social media, marketing platforms or on events, you attended. You will receive marketing communications from Xenoss if you have requested information from Xenoss or you or your employer has purchased services from Xenoss;
â€˘ information Xenoss receives from your use of the website, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to Xenossâ€™ website;
â€˘ information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which Xenoss may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, unless Xenoss combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you; and
â€˘ Xenoss collects technical data from various third parties and public sources as, such as:
Â Â o analytics providers
Â Â o advertising networks
Â Â o search information providers
Other than as required by law, Xenoss website does not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Xenoss will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Xenoss will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Xenoss may disclose your personal information to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where Xenoss believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, Xenossâ€™ legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which Xenoss collects it.
However, Xenoss will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where it has your consent to do so. In some cases, Xenoss may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which Xenoss collects and uses your personal information, please contact Xenoss using the contact details provided under the â€śContact Detailsâ€ť below.
USE OF INFORMATIONÂ
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, Xenoss considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which Xenoss processes your personal information and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Xenoss protects your personal information in the same way that it protects its other confidential information, such as storing it on secure servers that only select Xenoss personnel have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties. Xenoss has put in place procedures to deal with any personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when legally required to do so.
As explained above, Xenoss will collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes. Your data will be stored in our CRM system. We will use your data to inform you about Xenoss products and services we think may be of your interest and sending you our newsletters. For statistical purposes, we will collect information about your response to our emails and our interaction with you to make decisions on future marketing. If you wish to stop that we collect and use this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting Xenoss using the contact details provided under the â€śContact Detailsâ€ť heading below:
- If you wish toÂ access, correct, update or request deletionÂ of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting Xenoss.Â
- In addition, you canÂ object to processingÂ of your personal information, ask Xenoss toÂ restrict processingÂ of your personal information orÂ request portabilityÂ of your personal information by contacting Xenoss.
- You have the right toÂ opt-out of marketing communicationsÂ that Xenoss sends you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the â€śunsubscribeâ€ť or â€śopt-outâ€ť link in the marketing emails Xenoss sends you or by using the relevant opt-out mechanism for non-email based marketing.
- Similarly, if Xenoss has collected and processes your personal information based on your consent, then you canÂ withdraw your consentÂ at any time.Â Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Xenoss conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have theÂ right to complain to a data protection authorityÂ about Xenossâ€™ collection and use of your personal information.Â For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, Xenoss may refuse to comply with your request if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Xenoss tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, Xenoss will notify you and keep you updated.
When you visit the Xenossâ€™ website, Xenoss uses a number of suppliers who may place cookies, tags, pixels, and similar tracking technologies (collectively, â€śCookiesâ€ť) on your device, browser, or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience (e.g., language preferences), understand usage patterns, provide, improve and secure the Xenossâ€™ website.
Xenoss uses different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about how you use Xenossâ€™ website. Information collected includes, for example, browsers and operating systems used, domain name of the website previously visited, number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you and considered aggregated data. Â Performance Cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These Cookies may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Xenoss may also allow third party service performance and retargeting Cookies, such as the Google Analytics, Google reCAPTCHA, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, etc., to collect information about your online activities on the Xenossâ€™ website and across unaffiliated websites you may visit. This information is used to provide ads tailored to your interests (behavioral advertising), and to collect information to help track and manage the effectiveness of the ads and number of visitors. This means Xenoss may show ads based on your past visits to Xenossâ€™ website, through publishing networks, such as the Google Content Network (GCN). More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third partyâ€™s website.
You may also learn more about and opt-out of certain tailored ads (behavioral advertising) by visiting theÂ Digital Advertising Alliance-US,Â Network Advertising Initiative,Â Digital Advertising Alliance-Canada,Â European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance,Â www.aboutcookies.org,Â www.allaboutcookies.orgÂ or your device settings for our mobile app. You may also edit or opt-out of your Google Display Network adsâ€™ preferences atÂ http://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
Do-Not Track: Â At this time, Xenossâ€™ website is not configured to honor browsersâ€™ â€śDo Not Trackâ€ť signals.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
This version was last updated onÂ 27 December 2019.
US office: 1719 East 12th St, Brooklyn, NY
Phone: +1 646 844 1939
UK office: The Legacy Centre, 85 Great Titchfield Street, London
Phone: +44 7470 934 033