Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is one of the world leaders in software and hardware for retail automation. A toolkit is being developed for the Cashierless Store concept, similar to what was done in Amazon Go.
To solve the problem, we use AI/ML technologies, including Computer Vision.
• Good C/C++ programmer
• Embedded Linux system development experience
• Shell scripting
• Experience in Video processing (opencv, gstreamer) / Networking is a plus
• Experience in system-level debugging, reverse engineering, Linux Internals, Protocol level knowledge of interfaces is a plus
As an Embedded Linux Software Development Engineer you will be part of the Computer Vision solutions R&D team, making sure our Smart Camera software solutions and SDKs are constantly developed, enhanced, and the quality improved.
• Develop and maintain embedded Linux modules
• Evaluate prospective HW /SW platforms as a basis for new revisions of ecosystem components
• Mainline selected items
• Document new or existing features in our developer website knowledge base
• Improve build system
• Work on Linux related development tasks according to task planning process
We'll process your submission and reach out to you as soon as possible.
See all our open positions and learn why your should consider joining the Xenoss team.